Friday, September 01, 2006

The New School Year

Well, it is the beginning of another school year.
And I feel like I’m going to be swimming in homework!! But, hey, no harm ever came from learning.
Here is my diluted schedule for my on coming weeks.

Monday:
Great Books class at three

Tuesday:
Spanish at one

Wednesday:
Latin at twelve

Thursday:
Algebra at one thirty

Friday:
My only day off, which is used to catch up on homework.

See, isn’t this going to be a fun year!! I’m looking forward to it. I only hope, and pray, that Algebra doesn’t get to confusing. And, sometime soon, I’m going to have to add Writing and Logic to that schedule. I can’t wait!!
I know, my mom is probably reading this right now, and scratching her head, and wondering where her daughter is, but…I’m right here, Mom!!!…*grin*.
Well, I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!!
God bless,
Megan

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger JFC said...

LOL, Megan.

I hope you have a great year. I'll say again what I've said before. I sure am envious of you young people in the CREC (and many, many others) who are getting a proper education from the start!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home